What kind of cookies do we use on our website?Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session cookies or permanent cookies:
- Session cookies: temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or functions and allow this Site to work properly.
- Permanent cookies: They are cookies that are stored on your computer and that our website uses every time you access again. These cookies have an expiration date, and are necessary for the proper functioning of services and reminders of the user's activity on the website.
- Performance cookies:This type of Cookies serve to remember your preferences in the configuration of the tools found in this website, to improve your user experience and to not have to reconfigure them each time you use them.
- Geolocation cookies:These Cookies are used to know, in a totally anonymous way (never exact location), in which country you are when a web or service is requested. It is used to guide the content according to your geographical location, such as the language.
- Registration cookies: are generated when you have registered as a USER or have subsequently logged on our website, and are used to identify you for the following purposes:
- Keep you identified in such a way that, if you close the website, browser or computer and at another time or another day you re-enter our website, you will still be identified, making it easier to navigate without the need to re-identify yourself.
- Some services may use third-party connectors such as Facebook, Twitter or Google. When USER registers in a service with credentials of a social network or identification system of third parties, authorizes him to keep a persistent cookie that remembers his identity and guarantees access to the web until it expires. USER can delete this cookie and revoke access to the website through social networks or third party identification system updating their preferences in the social network that specific.
- Analytical cookies: Every time a USER visits our website, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, Jetpack, Facebook Pixel and others) generates an analytic cookie on your device. This cookie will serve to identify the visitor anonymously in future visits to the services of Insulcloud. Its main objective is the monitoring and statistical analysis of the activity on our website, with the aim of providing the best possible service to the USER. List of analytical cookies: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz. The main objectives that are pursued are:
- the anonymous identification of USERS through the Cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) to count the number of visitors and their approximate trend.
- know the most visited and most interesting contents for each USER.
- Know if the USER who accesses our website, does it for the first time or is repeating his/her visit.
- Advertising cookies: this type of cookies allow the extension of the information of the ads that are shown to each USER on our website. In this sense, we use the services of Google Adwords
How to disable cookies in the browserThe USER can deactivate at any time the desired cookies through the following methods:
- Chrome: Setting -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can check Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
|Analytical||Insulcloud||Registry management and service provision||See|
|Third party cookies|
|Analytical||Google Analytics||Analytical information about how users get to the page and what use they make in it||See|
|Advertising||“Facebook”||Customize ad campaigns by displaying ads that match user preferences||See|